This distance learning program consists of the following:
- A detailed and comprehensive self-study guide which guides you through law and ethics step-by-step
- 10 past PEO professional practice exams and sample answers
- Law templates
- A legal glossary of terms
- Common short answer ethics questions
- A professional practice chart (ethics) identifying common Code of Ethics and Professional Misconduct sections for the exam questions
- Exam tips
- Structure to writing an Ethics essay-style answers
- Email support for 6 months
- Access to Law and Ethics on-line videos for 6 months.
- 2 telephone calls with one-on-one instruction
You will pass the PPE after studying with our materials!
Self-Study Guide + Online Law/Ethics Videos + Email Support + 2 Telephone calls
This comprehensive guide is the ideal stud tool to pass the PPE if you have no prior knowledge or limited knowledge of Law and Ethics.
The self-study guide is a step-by-step approach to Law and Professional practice (ethics). It includes an introduction to the law, contract law, and tort law. For Ethics, it includes information on the regulations, straight forward explanations of the Code of Ethics and the Definition of Professional Misconduct sections.
You need approximately a month to get through these materials.