This distance learning program consists of the following:
- A detailed and comprehensive self-study guide which guides you through law and ethics step-by-step
- A legal glossary of terms
- A professional practice chart (ethics) identifying common Code of Ethics and Professional Misconduct sections for the exam questions
- Exam tips
- Email support for 6 months
- Access to Law and Ethics on-line videos for 6 months.
- You will pass the NPPE after studying with our materials!
NPPE Self-Study Guide + Online Law/Ethics Videos + Email Support
This comprehensive guide is the ideal stud tool to pass the NPPE if you have no prior knowledge or limited knowledge of Law and Ethics.
The self-study guide is a step-by-step approach to Law and Professional practice (ethics). It includes an introduction to the law, contract law, and tort law. For Ethics, it includes information on the regulations, straight forward explanations of the Code of Ethics and the Definition of Professional Misconduct sections.
You need approximately a month to get through these materials.