NPPE Study Guides & Workshops
March 12, 2019
Paula Puddy HBA LLB MBA
Here are some observations and tips on Ethics / Professional Practice from our newest instructor Bob Thompson BS (Ind. Eng.) LLB MBA:
1. Remember the 3 main functions of the PEO: (1) Protect the Public; (2) License Professionals; and (3), Enforce the Act and Discipline Members
2. What is the difference between licensing and membership? One is a title and the other is a status (some license holders are not members of the association, PEO.
3. Read the exam questions carefully. They tell you what they want. And sometimes they tell you what they don’t want.
4. Create a way to remember the structure of the Code of Ethics (s 77) and the Rules of Professional Misconduct (s. 72)
5. Practice answering lots of past exam questions.
Good luck studying!
Delighted to be featured in London Inc's magazine authored by Rod Refcio!
Click here to read the article!
As you can tell, I love being an entrepreneu...
A bit about me!
July 25, 2018
Tips on writing the PPE - Part A Ethics
Tips on Writing the PPE - the Law Part B
March 20, 2019
Pass PEO's PPE with VantagePD:
February 4, 2019
Want to be a Rainmaker?
September 30, 2018
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!