PPE Prep Study Guides & Workshops
March 20, 2019
Paula Puddy HBA LLB MBA
There is always a lot to say on the law exam, particularly if you have taken our course! We found that the biggest challenge on law is managing your time!
Here some tips to help you manage your time:
1. Quickly scan the last paragraph of the case questions for the TORT law question.
2. Complete the definition questions quickly and use this extra time for the longer essay-style case questions.
3. Look for the numbers! The fundamental breach question always has numbers, usually expressed as a percentage comparing actual and estimated result for the contract.
4. If the phrase "no new consideration" is on your exam, it is the equitable estoppel case question.
5. Wear a watch! You have about 20 minutes per question. People who pass the PPE try to answer all of the questions!
Good luck studying!
Delighted to be featured in London Inc's magazine authored by Rod Refcio!
Click here to read the article!
As you can tell, I love being an entrepreneu...
A bit about me!
July 25, 2018
Tips on writing the PPE - Part A Ethics
March 12, 2019
Tips on Writing the PPE - the Law Part B
Pass PEO's PPE with VantagePD:
February 4, 2019
Want to be a Rainmaker?
September 30, 2018
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!