Tips on Writing the PPE - the Law Part B
There is always a lot to say on the law exam, particularly if you have taken our course! We found that the biggest challenge on law is managing your time!
Here some tips to help you manage your time:
1. Quickly scan the last paragraph of the case questions for the TORT law question.
2. Complete the definition questions quickly and use this extra time for the longer essay-style case questions.
3. Look for the numbers! The fundamental breach question always has numbers, usually expressed as a percentage comparing actual and estimated result for the contract.
4. If the phrase "no new consideration" is on your exam, it is the equitable estoppel case question.
5. Wear a watch! You have about 20 minutes per question. People who pass the PPE try to answer all of the questions!
Good luck studying!