Business for Lawyers
The Hungry Associate Workshops
Would you like your associate lawyers to be more engaged when attending continuing education programs? Do you want these workshops to reflect your firm’s environment and your associates’ experiences?
The Hungry Associate workshops recognize that both your associate lawyers and your firm are unique. As a result, it is important that the presentation and materials reflect your firm’s culture and environment. This includes a better understanding of the expectations and responsibilities of your firm’s associate lawyers, resources available to the associates, as well as information on the firm’s organizational structure and practice groups. The Hungry Associate workshops strive to deliver relevant and applicable information on business topics through background research and interviews.
Most of these workshops have been accredited by the Law Society of Ontario for professionalism hours.
Currently, the following seminars are available as part of The Hungry Associate workshops:
1. Maximize your Productivity: Effective Docketing & Time Management Strategies;
2. Timing is Everything: Time Management Skills for Life;
3. Performance Revolution: Self-Motivation and Time Management Strategies
4. Delegation Revelation;
5. The Business of Law;
6. Business Basics;
7. Strategy 101;
8. Business Development – The Fundamentals;
9. Business Development Planning; and
10. Networking: The 1st Step to Effective Marketing